Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fragments

A strange stream of thought appeared with the suddenly cold weather. With my gamut thoughts ranging from "What to wear this fall?" to "What lies beyond?" (By the way, military boots are coming back). 

Today, while walking towards my second hole at Ingleside c.c. I found a gigantic acorn under a tree (literally it was the biggest acorn I have ever seen in my life)! I wanted to give it to a squirrel, but apparently squirrels do not think of the me the same way I think of them. 

On the ride back home, I flipped through some old pictures on my phone. I used to have a big superman diamond for home screen of my phone. Which is why the blog is named this way. Superman used to be my favorite superhero while growing up (Well, it was all due to the fact that my brother took my favorite Goku action figure, so the only action figure I had that could fight Goku off was Superman). His symbol to me was the sign of justice and hope. 

My broken diamond of Justice and hope, does not have a significant impact my life anymore. It seems like I cannot take the step towards righteousness if I want to pursue the dreams I have. But my diamond, I believe, still exists somewhere. Might be in my closet, or might be in the desk in the Oval office. My ultimate objective is to find those snippets of my diamond and putting them together. Maybe as little as 0.1% a time (for example: today, I left the acorn in the middle of a fairway, so the squirrels could see/eat it), but I will find all of those snippets. 



1 comment:

  1. Why can't your dreams be aligned with righteousness? Do you have to give up one or the other?

    ReplyDelete