Sunday, October 16, 2011

List of mind-boggling things as of 10/16/11

While in the shower this morning, I felt the need for re-organization. The ideas that I had before september (except for the some that are still in place) disappeared, or maybe I turn/merged them into another. So I decided to make a few lists. This one is the list of mind boggling things as of today. By mind-boggling, I mean things that take up massive space in my brain.

1. AP Chemistry

In the first 20 minutes of this class, my teacher covered all the materials we learned last year. Its fast-pace and unfamiliar topics makes my brain boggle. My first quiz grade was a disaster; furthermore, ever since then I have been re-setting my record for the lowest score I have ever gotten. I really have to step it up, and take this class seriously.

2. Chinese food

Before the year started, I promised myself that; I will not order more than 3 times a week this school year, it would help me lose weight/save some cash. Of course, the idea was only theoretical; I have been ordering about 5 times a week for the past two months. 5 times a week? thats monday through friday. I heard school food has gotten better this year, but how would I know? I barely even walk down there to check in.

3. College applications 

I was not going to bring this up in any of my posts, but what can I say? I am only a senior. I just got done with 3 applications and still have 15 more to go. At this point of time, I am sure a lot of seniors are sure where their first choice college is. I am too, my top choice is New York University. I am ready to become a torch, so better now than later, accept me.

No comments:

Post a Comment